Saturday, March 8, 2008

Weakly

Well , when I started this blog , I said it would be weekly but probably end up weakly and it has .
The BAD group has decided to do a puzzle piece doll, but flat not full and fluffy like me. I am really excited to start this one , we were assigned a color, I just happened to pick #3 one of my lucky numbers, but it turned out to be a color i don't really care for, orange! The group did an orange challange before I joined, so I have some inspiration.
We rented a car this weekend so we could get out and grocery shop and do other things. My thing is to go to thrift stores and pick up on some cheap materal, also to go site seeing and window shopping.
Oh course after having such lovely weather while shut up with no transportation, when we finally get to go somewhere, Mr. Winter has shown his pretty/ugly side , I love snow and don't care if it ices when I am home bound, but when I want to go out I want pretty weather like we were having, hey at least the sun is shinning and I am waiting for the lazy bugs to get up so we can head out.
We went out yesterday and the thrift stores were closed , I guess they had a snow day off, but the roads were clear. So I am going to try again today. I am also going to Little Rock, but before going there I am going to stop at the bead store in the little town next to me . I thought the ladies that opened the bead store in my town closed , well, they just moved to a better location. On the main street instead of behind the post office.
OK I'm off of here to take off shopping, I will post a pick of my puzzle piece later, I have to cut it out and I want to dye it instead of it being stark white.
Bye for now the lazy bugs are stirring.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rosalie:

What did you buy at the bead shops? Any special beads?

Here in Ohio the streets were impassable due to the ice and snow. I am glad it wasn't like that for you.

Jeanne

Noel said...

HI Rosalie, hopy you had fun bead shopping and found lots of treasures at the thrift stores.
I love you beaded cane. I have one and thought about beading on it but it split at the top and I don't think it's worth it.
Hugs,
Noel

Unknown said...

I so love your cane and I am so glad you were able to go shopping that weekend. I loved seeing your start-- now where is the rest. I hope to post a finished one next week.
Ralonda
http://beaded2bless.blogspot.com