Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Started making dolls


Well, I went and jumped in . I have for years wanted to make beaded art dolls, but never really got into it.


I was invited to join a doll group from a wonderful lady Lynn in Oz.She had seen my Pisca album and liked my work so she sent me an invite. Let me tell you it was the best thing I did. I finally got up the courage to start beading dolls and now I can't quit, not that I want to .lol


The first doll I started was a Mardi Gras doll, as I am originally from Louisiana and miss the festive season of Mardi Gras, up here in Arkansas they don't celebrate anything but Hogs and Chuck wagon races. Louisiana celebrates everything from bugs, to watermelon, anything to have a party.
I hope to post something weekly but it will probably end up weakly.

4 comments:

Mary S said...

Wow! Mardi Gras is a fabulous doll for 'your first'... glad you cant see my first vbg.
Mary S

Anonymous said...

Rosalie:

Great to see this doll. I love it.

Jeanne

Mieke said...

WOW, LOve it!!!

Lisee4 said...

Rosalie, you are an amazing artist. Your dolls are fabulous. I have ADHD, too.