Tuesday, March 3, 2009


Hello again! It sure has been a long time since I have updated my blog. A lot has happened since I last was here. I got to bead on 6 wonderful dolls in a Round Robin. Myself, Jena, Kathleen, Karol, Ann, Gail and Dian all had about a month with each one to put some beads and love on and into them. There were 2 different Round Robins going on at the same time with one hostess Ralonda. 7 beaders and dolls in each group.
My doll Aponi (Native American for Butterfly) came home more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was a birthday present from Ralonda to use as my RR doll because I don't sew. She is on this blog as birthday prezzies, she was neckid then, but look at her now.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

She's Gorgeous!!

Crazy Mama said...

you really worked some magic on her!